Schools receive funding from the government to achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport. There are 5 key indicators for using the funding:
- The Engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity - kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
- Increased participation in competitive sport
You can see current and previous sports premium plans and evaluations below