UNFORTUNATELY THIS COURSE HAS BEEN CANCELLED, APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED
Tuesday 24th-26th July 2018
The Raglan Wind Academy will be held at the Raglan schools for three days in the school summer holidays. These will be intensive days with a concert finale on the third day.
- Our courses are solely for Wind, brass and percussion players, so the tuition and repertoire is tailored specifically to their needs. Much more time is spent playing than players would get on an orchestral course - there is no endless counting of rests here!
- Our tutors are outstanding specialists, who are also brilliant at working with children.
- Every afternoon there is 90 minutes of organised sport, run by our talented, enthusiastic and inclusive sports teacher Frankie.
- The children on our courses are helped to play their very best, whilst at the same time really enjoying themselves in a hard-working, energetic, supportive and fun atmosphere.
- There is a fun and varied programme of evening activities for those staying on till 6.30pm
- Our “house” system puts children into one of four houses, and throughout the course they earn points for their house – for great playing, good answers to tutors’ questions, kind or helpful behaviour, and during the sports sessions and evening activities. Competition between the houses is fierce and team spirit runs high!
- At all times we have a first aider/in house mum to ensure all children are kept safe!